Search

Sky Dive (2012) by Daft Punk


So on Facebook there have been rumors of a girl on some forum talking about how she finds in her dad's flash drive a file called "Daft Punk – Sky Dive (2012) (Promo Previews)" (supposedly the new album) and immediately decides to post it on sendspace. Could this be a legitimate leak of what to expect from the legendary duo next year? The tracks do have the same style if not very similar to Daft Punk's usual productions. Interesting... See for yourself. 


Track List:

01. Daft Punk - LCD (LED)
02. Daft Punk - Waiting Line (feat. Mr. Oizo)
03. Daft Punk - Taking Control

Says the leak:

“My name’s Emma, I’m 19 and i live in London UK!

“My dad works at Virgin Records in the UK and has access to the servers on their computers. He came home Friday night with a USB stick, i use it from time to time for my files for Uni. I had to put some photos from my computer to my dads so i used his USB on Sunday. When i did so, i found something interesting…”

“I found a file on the USB titled 'Daft Punk – Sky Dive (2012) (Promo Previews)'

To add to the speculation, on November 11th, 2011, the logo of the official Facebook page, MySpace page and official website of Daft Punk changed to a red theme. Daft Punk’s logo has changed for every new album or tour: red-orange (Homework), chrome (Discovery), black (Human After All), blue (Alive 2007). (via Vacay Wave) What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving Day than with the leak of the year, eh? Happy Thanksgiving!