Search

Ritual Union (The Polish Ambassador Remix) by Little Dragon


David Sugalski, a.k.a. - Ample Mammal, a.k.a. The Polish Ambassador is a beat machine from the future. Hailing simultaneously from the far reaches of other dimensional Universes and... Oakland, California, this dude drops his own unique blend of electro-funked, glitch-tweaked, wobble-freaked breakbeats that will have you dropping that bottom like it was 92.....3092, that is.

Says TPA:

Not sure I heard about Little Dragon until their most recent album. I'm pretty sure it was the song Ritual Union that got me on board the bandwagon. Have not caught them live yet, but have had them on my play lists for some time now. I hit up their management, and they sent me the stems to Ritual Union. It was a pleasure and honor to be able to remix a group that's currently blowing up and for good reason. These musicians are way talened. This free emix comes on the heels of my Bon Iver - Perth remix. Another dreamy inditronica anthem, this time with a little more pep to set your day in motion on a positive note. So, here it is. The Polish Ambassador remix of Little Dragon's Ritual Union.

Download: Ritual Union (The Polish Ambassador Remix) by Little Dragon