Search

Perth (The Polish Ambassador Remix) by Bon Iver


Says The Polish Ambassador:

"Bon Iver seems to have captured the heart of our country with their most recent album. I caught the live show in Chicago while I was on tour and had a night off. I was very taken with the unique vocal qualities of lead singer Justin Vernon. The performance was great, and I've had their albums on my playlists ever since. I'm not quite sure what it is, but the music takes me to a "everything's alright" place from the first few notes. Here's my remix of my favorite track, Perth."

TPA lending a hand to Bon Iver's "Perth." A modern folk classic turned into an electronic lullaby. A soothing song to begin with but TPA tweeking it a bit more, infusing it with some electronically charged particles but still maintaining that chilled-out vibe that goes well during Sundays... Wait, it is a Sunday. Enjoy!