Search

Video: Youtopia (feat. Adam Young) by Armin van Buuren


The next single to Armin van Burren's most recent located above, Mirage. The feel-good song featuring Owl City's Adam Young in "Youtopia."

The #1 DJ for the past 2-3 years, this will be his fourth effort and release. "Youtopia" has to be one of the favorites. Been I while since I last heard a trance song which caught my attention and I'm happy to tell you that this did (for obvious reasons). The song just gets stuck in your head, typically what proper trance music should do. Despite the difference in genre, Armin made it work. "A sparkling, vivid track with a very positive vibe."

I did also read from his site that it includes a deep, proggy remix by Blake Jarrell, clubby prog-house translation by Michael Woods, maddening tech-house fix of Tocadisco and synth-soothing trancy remix of Re:Locate. It's the whole package! What could you possibly want more? Good morning and enjoy!