Search

You Can (Star Slinger Remix)


Looks like I found a new song to play on repeat. "You Can" is a single from the album Social Studies under OM Records by Body Language. Can't say much about them since it's my first time to encounter their music but I can tell they have good tracks based from this single. They seem to have this dark 80's vibe going... Simple video and beautiful vocals after the jump.
 

But I wasn't talking about the original when I said "play on repeat." It is actually the remixed version created by one of my favorite producers and remix master, Star Slinger. I've been waiting a while now for a release and then this comes out. Masterful looping and wicked beats to revamp the original. Really addicting! Check it out.

Body Language - You Can (Star Slinger Remix) by Star Slinger